The protection and security of personal data is a matter of great importance to us. We treat your person-related data as confidential and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this Privacy Statement.
- Name and contact information for the organisation responsible for processing as well as the Privacy Officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
SEGELKEN & SUCHOPAR Rechtsanwälte GbR (hereinafter: SEGELKEN & SUCHOPAR)
Baumwall 7 “Überseehaus”
D- 20459 Hamburg
Phone: +49 (0)40 37 68 050
Fax: +49 (0)40) 36 20 71
The SEGELKEN & SUCHOPAR Privacy Officer can be contacted at the above mentioned address Attn.: Mr. Wagner or at email@example.com.
- Collection and storage of person-related data as well as the type and purpose of use thereof
When accessing our Website https://www.sesu.de information is automatically sent to the server for our Website by the browser used on your terminal/device. This information is saved temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following information is gathered and saved, without any action on your part, until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of file accessed,
- Website from which access took place (referrer URL),
- Browser used and if necessary operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data stated above is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring faultless connection to our Website,
- Ensuring convenient use of our Website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- For other administrative purposes.
Data is processed on the legal basis of Section 6 Subpara. 1 S. 1, f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest results from the purposes stated above for data collection. We do not use the data collected, on any account, to draw conclusions about your person.
- Circulation of data
Your personal data is not transferred to third parties for any purposes other than those stated below.
We only transfer your data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent hereto in accordance with Article 6 Subpara. 1 S. 1, a DSGVO,
- Transfer is necessary in accordance with Article 6 Subpara. 1 S. 1, f DSGVO to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there are no grounds to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in your data not being transferred,
- There is a legal obligation to transfer data in accordance with Article 6 Subpara. 1 S. 1, c DSGVO as well as
- This is legally permitted and required in accordance with Article 6 Subpara. 1 S. 1, b DSGVO for the administration of contractual relationships with you.
- Embedding of Google Maps
We use the services of Google Maps on this website. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the convenient map function.
When you visit our website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. Furthermore, the data stated under Section 3 of this policy are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether you are logged in to a Google user account or not. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be attributed directly to your account. If you do not wish to have your data attributed to your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising purposes, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such analysis is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of such user profiles. To exercise this right, you must contact Google.
Further information about the purpose and scope of data collection and the processing of data by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider’s privacy policies. There you will also find further information concerning your rights in this respect and setting options for the protection of your privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy. Google processes your personal data in the USA as well and has joined the EU-US Privacy Shield: www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- According to Article 15 DSGVO, to demand information concerning your person-related data processed by us. In particular, you may demand information on the purposes of processing, the category of the person-related data, the categories of recipients to whom we have disclosed or will disclose your data, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or revocation, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data insofar as it was not collected by us as well as the existence of automatic decision-making including profiling and if necessary comprehensive information on the details thereof;
- According to Article 16 DSGVO, to demand immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your person-related data stored with us;
- According to Article 17 DSGVO, to demand deletion of your person-related data stored with us unless processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- According to Article 18 DSGVO, to demand restriction of the processing of your person-related data insofar as the correctness is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, you however refuse deletion thereof and we no longer require the data, you however require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to processing in accordance with Article 21 DSGVO;
- According to Article 20 DSGVO, to receive the person-related data you made available to us in a structured, customary and machine-readable format or to demand transfer to another responsible entity;
- According to Article 7 Subpara. 3 DSGVO, at any time to revoke the consent given to us. This leads to us no longer being permitted to continue processing the data on which this consent is based and
- According to Article 77 DSGVO, to complain to a supervisory authority. Generally you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or place of work or the place of business of our law office.
- Right of objection
Insofar as your person-related data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to Article 6 Subpara. 1 S. 1, f DSGVO, you have the right according to Article21 DSGVO to lodge an objection to the processing of your person-related data if there are reasons for this resulting from you particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which is implemented by us without stating of a particular situation.
If you would like to use your right of revocation or objection; an e-mail to the following address is sufficient firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data security
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure during visits to our Website in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is generally a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we revert to 128-bit v3 technology instead. The closed image of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser shows whether individual pages of our Website are transferred encrypted.
Apart from that, we make use of suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from random or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved aligned to technological development.
- Validity and amendment of this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is currently valid and is effective from May 2018.
It may be necessary to amend this Privacy Statement due to development of our Website and offerings via this website or based on altered statutory or official guidelines. The respective current Policy Statement can be accessed and printed out at any time at the Website at https://www.sesu.de.